Comparative Study of 2 Financial Institutions Homework Help
Comparative study of 2 financial institutions assignment helps from help me in homework
Writing assignment on finance is never easy with elaborate theories, evidence-based approach and critical analysis of various related topics. Students get stuck with homework session and do not get the right approach to write the papers to improve their scores. We support them by writing papers on their behalf and ensure they learn the subject in the process. Our team at helpmeinhomework has designed comparative study of 2 financial institutions assignment help.
The online guide follows the approach appreciated by students and professors alike across all universities. We aim to achieve maximum satisfaction of professors that would help our students score well in examinations. Check out our approach towards comparative study of 2 financial institutions homework help.
Before proceeding with the comparative literature, let’s get the numbers of institutions exist in an economy
- Investment banks
- Commercial banks
- Brokerage houses
- Insurance companies
- Investment companies
The basic thumb-rule followed by all these organizations is to offer various investment opportunities to their end-consumer. In the process, they earn their commission for maintenance of working capital, salaries, and benefits for employees, etc. Despite the similar objective there exist some significant difference between their functionality and approach towards dealing with consumers.
Comparative study of 2 financial institutions homework help brings to you the difference of objective and characteristics of these institutions. They have individual limitations that impact their functionality and consumers benefit from the comparative study.
- Financial institutions can be private, however, commercial banks can belong to public sectors as well
- Government is the major stake holder in public sector commercial banks
- Similarly, insurance companies can be public or private depending on the major stake holding
Investment banks and commercial banks cater to different set of consumers. We, as individual citizens of a nation, associate ourselves with banking through commercial banks. On the other hand, investment banks deals in investment of large corporations, promotes and funds enormous high volume business projects and invests in corporate bodies and government securities.
Comparative study of 2 financial institutions homework help brings forth the difference between insurance companies and banks:
- Insurance companies deal in life, health insurances that guarantee pay out of a lump sum amount post an untoward incident of the insured.
- Individuals buy accidental insurance, fire, burglar insurance which are covers to protect their beloved from unforeseen incidents.
- The insurance companies, in turn partly invest in government secured bonds and another part in high-riskhigh return securities to maximize growth of entire corpus of fund.
- Banks, however, deal in individual investment of term deposits.
- Term deposits amount and duration is fixed.
- It aims to include all strata of the society.
- Banks invest though investment banks to profitable projects and ensure growth of their fund so as to make sure the payment to the end-consumer.
Why choose help me in homework team for comparative study of 2 financial institutions assignment help?
- Round the clock support from our customer care team
- Professional knowledge and skilled expertise of our team members writing the assignment for you
- Revised, error-free, plagiarism free content
- On –time delivery as per commitment within an affordable budget
Your trust helps us move forward.